Service and Consulting
The Intermarket Group has a team of 29 employees, five of which are located in strategic markets throughout Latin America to provide sales and technical assistance to our customers. Sales and technical personnel are located in Argentina, Brazil, Chile, El Salvador and Peru.
- Electronic pre-press solutions
- Digital Printing
- Industry Innovations:
- Waterless Printing
- Imagesetter and scanner technological advances
- Technical training at laboratory & manufacturing sites
- Seminar on industry trends & technological advances
- Distributor sales and strategy meeting.
Inventory: The Intermarket Group successfully maintains inventory for their markets enabling immediate shipment & order fulfillment.
System: The Intermarket Group's supply chain is run on IBS, the global leader in Distribution Resource Management software. This sophisticated software streamlines, automates and accelerates every critical process needed in a distribution business in one single, integrated solution. For more information, please visit IBS website: www.ibs.net
Distributor Network: Network of 25 distributors throughout Latin America.
Warehousing: The Intermarket Group maintains a distribution center in Miami encompassing all functions from pick and pack, customer service, to transportation planning. The Intermarket Group also offers customized warehousing.
Transportation Management: The Intermarket Group handles total shipping and distribution functions both domestically and overseas:
- Consolidation & IATA air service
- Daily Delivery to freight forwarders & carriers
- Packaging to prevent pilferage and/or damage: straps, shrink wrap, corner protectors, pallets, security tape, and crating for equipment and fragile parts.
- Hazardous material certificates & dangerous goods packaging.
Sourcing/Importation: The Intermarket Group sources and imports from North America, Latin America, Asia and Oceania, Europe, and the Middle East.
Miami International Airport: http://www.miami-airport.com/
Port of Miami: http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/
Matching proofs to press sheets, standardizing the color process, trusting the proof. Presented by Dupont Cromalin.
What are the new trends in design software, hardware and production of digital artwork for packaging. Presented by Intermarket.
The Flexo Environment and Safety
Manufacturers are doing their part to make the products safe for the environment, what you can do to help. Presented by Dupont.
Short runs, unique designs, new materials are all possible for packaging on a digital press. Attend this seminar to see how. Presented by HP Indigo.